Monday, August 16, 2010

my new store!




aaahhh, i am SO excited! i have been dreaming of opening my own little etsy store for ages now- i think it is such an amazing mix of quirky, talented, weird and wonderful, and i spend far too much time trawling through the pages finding little treasures. now hopefully, someone will find my treasures, and love them as much as i do! i have been quilting since my first son was born, only about 2 years ago, so i am relatively new to the art. but being a stay at home mum has given me lots of time to explore my creative side, and hone my skills. not to say that i am perfect, but there is definitely something special about handmade, especially when it comes to little people. so, as i am totally addicted to quilting, and don't want to stop, i need to pass some of my quilts on so i can keep spreading the ♥ i am running out of room/ friends/ family that can look after my creations, so now i am asking if you would like to!

i would love to know what you think, so join me on my journey. follow me, become my friend, hold my hand, enjoy the ride...oh, and cross your fingers for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment